A 4 bedroomed semi detached house with parking, garage and gardens situated in the village of Tuckenhay. Sorry no housing benefit or smokers. Pets by negotiation. Energy Rating: F. Fees Apply.
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
The creek is a tributary of the River Dart estuary, Dartmouth being some 6 miles distant and Totnes with all it’s facilities about 4 miles. Tuckenhay is conveniently located for Totnes town, the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for it’s outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo with easy connection to St Pancras for Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes boasts a market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
Path leading to front door and garage. UPVC glazed door into porch area. Hanging rail. Door leading into
SITTING /DINING ROOM
Newly fitted carpet. Window to the front aspect. NSH. Window overlooking garden. Door leading to garden. Doors leading to kitchen and stairs to bedroom.
A range of floor and wall units. Small storage cupboard under eaves of stairs. Free standing oven. Extractor hood. Space for washing machine and fridge. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Window over looking garden and fields beyond.
Cupboard housing the hot water tank and shelf. Doors off to bedrooms and bathroom.
A good size double bedroom. Window to front of property. NSH.
Smaller double bedroom. Window to front aspect. NSH.
Double bedroom. Window overlooking garden and fields beyond.
Coloured bathroom suite with shower over bath. Wash hand basin. WC. Obsecure glazed window.
Stairs leading from 1st floor. NSH
Velux window with views over the fields beyond. Wash hand basin with cupboard. Built in storage.
Access from sitting room leading to established garden. Small garden shed. ** Please be aware at the end of the garden there is a river.
Parking is on the drive way. In the garage there is the water meter. Power and lights. Fuse box and meter.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Water is metered. Night storage heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month’s rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets – if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are
82 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm