All the above are inclusive of VAT
A well presented two bedroom newly built terrace house. With spacious kitchen/dining room, separate living room, downstairs cloakroom, and two double bedrooms both with en-suites. The property also comes with two parking spaces and an enclosed rear garden. Energy rating Band B. Sorry: No pets, smokers or housing benefit. Fees Apply.
SITUATION & DESCRIPTON
Dartington is located in the South Hams, which is one of the most beautiful areas in Devon and noted for its quality food, culture and scenic beauty. A prominent attraction in the area is Dartington Hall estate which is set in 1200 acres of farmland and woods. The former cider pressing mill has a variety of shops, from gifts, farm foods and home interiors as well as a café and a spa. The development is located off the A385, providing good transport links to the surrounding areas including the two largest cities in Devon, Plymouth and Exeter which are within a 40 minute drive from Origins. For weekend relaxation, beautiful and well-kept beaches are easily accessible. Nearby Dartmoor offers both tranquil or active days out, exploring the open moorland. The vibrant town of Totnes is only two miles away and is also known as a centre for arts, culture and music.
Part obscured glazed door opening into entrance hall. Doors off to downstairs cloakroom and living room.
Comprising WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and towel holder.
Well proportioned room with large window to front of property. Stairs leading to first floor and landing. Half glazed door to kitchen/dining room and door off to entrance hallway.
Well presented and finished with a range of floor and wall based units. Integrated gas hob with electric oven under and stainless steel extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. French doors leading to rear garden.
Double bedroom with two windows to front. Door to:
Part tiled with suite comprising bath with shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, towel rail and cabinet.
Double bedroom with window to rear. Door to:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
Enclosed tiled shower with separate wash hand basin and WC.
The front of the property is laid to lawn with a path to the front door. The rear garden has a small patio area and rest laid to lawn. Rear gate access to parking spaces.
Parking for two cars to the rear of the property.
Mains gas, electric and sewage, water on meter. The property benefits from Gas fired central heating alongside energy efficient solar thermal panels.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234 .
Currently Band C
Strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
£750 per calendar month
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month’s rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets – if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fa
82 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm