All the above are inclusive of VAT
An unusual 2 bedroom end terrace cottage in the centre of Loddiswell, only a short walk from the Spar Shop, Post Office and ‘The Loddiswell Inn’. The property has off road parking with other on road parking close by. Sorry, no housing benefit, smokers or pets. Fees Apply. Energy Rating F.
Kingsbridge 3 miles A38 Devon Expressway 7 miles Totnes 12 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Loddiswell is a popular village with a thriving community located within easy reach of the A38 Devon Expressway and just over 3 miles from the market town of Kingsbridge. The village has its own general store, post office/handy shop, pub, primary school and church. Loddiswell is surrounded by unspoilt rolling countryside with interesting river walks and is within easy reach of the beautiful coastline, beaches and estuaries of the South Hams.
Front door into living room with beamed ceiling, woodburner in stone fireplace, windows to side aspect. Steps up to:-
Recently fitted with a simple range of units, new electric hob and oven, space and plumbing for washing machine. Breakfast bar with space below for fridge.
Step up to main bedroom, meter cupboard.
Good size double bedroom with windows to front and side . Simple built in wardrobes.
Further flight of stairs from kitchen to landing leading to:-
Single room with raised ‘bed platform’ and window to front
Situated on the top floor, bath with electric shower over, wash basin and WC. Electrically heated towel rail . Cupboard housing hot water tank with immersion heater. Window to front.
Gate leading across the concreted front courtyard to the front door to the property.
Off road parking for two cars across the road from the property plus on road parking adjacent to the property.
Mains electricity, water and drainage.
Currently Band C
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
£625 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month’s rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets – if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm