All the above are inclusive of VAT
A well presented 2 bedroomed, 2 bathroom flat located on the level within easy walking distance of the main shops and facilities of Dartmouth town centre. Sorry no housing benefits or pets. Fees Apply.
Totnes 13 miles, Kingsbridge 14 miles, A38 Devon Expressway 20 miles. Mileages are approximate.
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Dartmouth is most famous as a sailing centre with its wonderful boating facilities and marinas. It is also home to the Britannia Royal Naval College. The beautiful riverside town boasts a wealth of pubs, restaurants and shops and is surrounded by stunning countryside while being a short drive away from some of the most beautiful beaches in the area. The medieval town of Totnes, with its mainline railway station is approximately thirteen miles to the north and access to the A38 Devon Expressway at Buckfastleigh is about 20 miles away.
Through own wooden entrance door with port holes, stairs leading up to first floor landing. Door opening to
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
Open plan living /dining/kitchen area with 3 windows to the front aspect. Radiators.
Modern fitted white gloss units, electric hob and oven with hood over, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine, open planned to the living area.
Double bedroom, window to the side, radiator
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Comprising shower cubicle, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2 / OFFICE
Suitable for an office/study or an occasional room.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, wash basin, W.C. and heated towel rail.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Lettings office). Tel 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm