All the above are inclusive of VAT
Two bedroom apartment finished to a high standard, the kitchen has fully integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and a modern stylish bathroom. Energy rating Band C. Resident Parking Permit included. Sorry: No housing benefit, smokers or pets. Fees apply
Totnes 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Salcombe 6 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
The entrance hallway has doors off to both bedrooms, bathroom and the Kitchen living room. Entrance phone system and electric heater.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA/KITCHEN
Beautiful, modern light and airy room with two windows to the side aspect and a floor to ceiling window to the rear aspect. The kitchen is fully fitted with matching units with straight edged work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in electric hob with stainless steel extractor over, built in electric oven, integrated appliances include fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, electric heater and window to the side aspect.
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe, electric heater and window to the side aspect.
Stylish bathroom comprising of a panel bath with shower over and screen, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with coloured glass splash back and mixer tap, obscure window to the side aspect, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Electric heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234
£695 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm