All the above are inclusive of VAT
A generous sized modern property boasting 2 double bedrooms and outside space, in the heart of town. EPC Rating C. Restrictions: No housing benefit or smokers. Fees apply
A pleasant terraced property with a 2 double bedrooms, discreetly positioned off Fore Street, having excellent natural light and an open aspect over Duncombe Park. Restrictions: No housing benefit or smokers. Fees apply. EPC rating C.
Totnes 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Salcombe 6 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
The lovely market town of Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, restaurants/pubs, 2 supermarkets, cinema, leisure centre with indoor swimming, numerous sports and fitness facilities, medical centre and community hospital, library, schools and churches. Close by there are boat moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and coastal and countryside walks, with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach
2 Tindle Cottages is a generous sized 2 bedroom terrace house conveniently located in Kingsbridge town. The property opens into a good sized living room with an open plan kitchen with adjoining downstairs WC and a door to an area at the rear ideal for storage or hanging laundry. There are 2 double bedrooms, a family bathroom and airing cupboard upstairs. To the front there is a lawned garden with a pretty white picket fence.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Part glazed door, with tiled canopy over to:-
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
Stairs rising to first floor. Wood effect flooring. Sash window to front aspect enjoying views across Kingsbridge.
Range of floor and wall based cupboards. Stainless steel sink and drainer set in granite effect roll edge worksurface, tiled splashback. Electric oven and 4 gas ring hob, extractor hood and light above. Space for fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted gas fired combi boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating. Ceramic tiled floor. Sash window to rear.
Ceramic tiled floor. Part obscure glazed door to garden.
Pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Built in airing cupboard with radiator and slatted shelving.
A double bedroom with 2 sash windows to front aspect enjoying good views across Duncombe Park and Kingsbridge.
Double bedroom having sash window to rear aspect. Access to roof space.
White suite comprising bath with thermostatically controlled shower above, rail and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Partly tiled walls. Vinyl tiled floor. Obscure glazed sash window. Extractor fan.
The property is approached off Kings Arms Passage through a picket gate with pathway leading to the front door. The front garden is gravelled with lawned area.
A pathway with picket fence leading to rear with the remainder of the garden being laid to gravel.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity. Gas fired central heating.
Currently Band B.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Beginning of July
£1,390 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm