All the above are inclusive of VAT
A first floor apartment with 2 double bedrooms and an open plan living room incorporating kitchen and sitting/dining area. The apartment benefits from allocated parking and is situated in the heart of Kingsbridge. 6 month term. Restrictions: no housing benefit, smokers or pets. Energy Rating: C. Fees Apply.
2 bedroom first floor apartment situated at the top of town within walking distance of the shops and amenities. Available for 6 month term. Restrictions: no housing benefit, smokers or pets. Fees Apply. Energy Rating: C.
Salcombe 6, A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles, Totnes 12 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
A first floor apartment with two double bedrooms and an open plan living room incorporating a kitchen and sitting/dining area. The apartment also benefits from off road allocated parking and is situated within easy walking distance of Kingsbridge town and its amenities.
Communal staircase leading to:-
Door opening to:-
Stairs to lower hall and door to:-
A double bedroom with window to side aspect. Built in storage cupboard with slatted shelving.
Built in storage cupboard.
Well presented with suite comprising bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Obscure glazed window. Partly tiled walls.
Double bedroom with two windows to side aspect. Built in pine wardrobe.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fully tiled shower cubicle fitted with a thermostatically controlled shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splashback. WC. Obscure glazed window. Extractor fan.
An archway from the lower hall leads to:-
Range of floor and wall based units, one housing the gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating, glass fronted display cabinets. Circular stainless steel sink and drainer set in granite effect roll edge worksurface, tiled splashback. Space for freestanding gas cooker, extractor hood and light above. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Integrated fridge and washing machine. Fitted folding dining table. Wood laminate floor. Window to side.
Dual aspect windows. Obscure glazed door giving access to fire escape.
Allocated parking space.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas fired central heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Mid June 2017
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel 01548 855599.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm