A charming and characterful duplex apartment located in the heart of Totnes. The property benefits from 3 bedrooms 1 reception room and a delightful kitchen diner. Sorry no Housing Benefit. No Pets. EPC to follow. Fees Apply.
Newton Abbot 7 miles Plymouth 19 milesExeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Totnes town is known as the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
Mains electric, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
Currently band C.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
£880 per calendar month
Available 29th August 2017
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month’s rent. Check out fee: £90. Pets – if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
ENERGY EFFICIENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
EPC rating band D
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm