All the above are inclusive of VAT
Spacious period townhouse with accommodation arranged over four floors. There are three bedrooms, a light and spacious living room, and well-equipped kitchen/dining room. The property has gas central heating and parking for 1/2 vehicles.
A four storey townhouse, offering spacious family accommodation and parking for 1/2 vehicles. Sorry no housing benefit or smokers. Pets by negotiation. EPC Rating E. Fees Apply.
Newton Abbot 7 miles Plymouth 19 milesExeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
Totnes, with its mainline railway station is approximately twelve miles to the north and access to the A38 Devon Expressway at Buckfastleigh is about 20 miles away.
Part glazed door opens to:
A light and spacious room with large bay window to front aspect and further window to rear aspect. Feature electric fire with wooden surround and mantel. Stairs rise to first floor.
Stairs descend to lower floor.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Dual aspect. Fitted with a range of eye and base level units, worktop with inset four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood above and electric oven below, integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer. One and a half bowl sink unit. Recess with inset gas coal effect fire.
Deep ceramic sink with cupboard below, wall cupboard. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Glazed porch with quarry tiled floor. Storage cupboard.
Rise from living room to half landing.
Cupboard containing gas boiler and hot water tank. Window to rear.
A double bedroom with window to front aspect. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
Curved bath with shower attachment and glazed screen, low level WC, washbasin set in vanity unit. Heated ladder towel rail. Window to rear.
Rise to half landing.
Currently arranged with full size set of bunk beds.
A double bedroom with window to front aspect.
Paved area to the front of the property, screened from the road by hedging. Parking at rear of property for 1/2 vehicles.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Gas fired boiler providing hot water and heating for the property.
Currently Council Tax Band E.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861234.
£900 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm