All the above are inclusive of VAT
A reserve level terraced house with 2 double bedrooms one with ensuite. There are glorious views over Salcombe and the estuary. The property benefits from parking and garage. Sorry no housing benefit, smokers. Pets by negotiation. Energy Rating: D. Fees Apply
Kingsbridge 6 miles; A38 Devon Expressway 15 miles; Totnes 18 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Salcombe is renowned as a sailing and boating centre, located beside one of the loveliest estuaries in the South West with miles of sheltered water and fine sandy beaches on either side towards its mouth. The popular town has an excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
The property is approached via a shared walkway from the parking area. Through a wooden archway to the entrance.
Door opening to entrance hall with space for washing machine and storage. Doors opening to bedrooms. Stairs rising to first floor.
A good size double bedroom with built in large wardrobe. Large window to front with door opening onto the courtyard area. Radiator. Door opening onto
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
White coloured suite comprising built in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC. Extractor fan.
Another good size double bedroomed with window to side. Built in wardrobe. Cupboard housing the gas boiler.
Stairs rising to first floor.
A good sized room with windows to the side taking in the views over Salcombe Town and the estuary beyond. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Telephone point. Doors leading to bathroom and
A generous size kitchen with room for a dining table and chairs. Good range of floor, wall and drawer units. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Built in electric cooker with hob and extractor over. Stainless steel sink, taps and drainer set into work top. Window to front.
A family bathroom with shower attachment over, Pedestal wash hand basin, extractor and WC.
To the front of the property there is small area of garden with pebbles but space for a bench and pots. From the main bedroom is a courtyard area with space for table and chairs and pots.
GARAGE AND PARKING
There is a double garage with an up and over door and power and light. Parking either in the garage or outside the garage only.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity. Gas fired boiler providing heating and hot water to the property.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234
Currently rated Band E
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm