A beautifully presented newly built 2 bedroom semi detached property benefiting from parking and garden with views over Totnes town. Sorry no housing benefit, pets or smokers. Fees Apply. Energy rating B.
Newton Abbot 7 miles Plymouth 19 milesExeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Totnes town is known as the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
Part obscure glazed door opening into entrance hall. Double doors to built-in storage cupboard. wood effect laminate flooring. Door to:
Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback and dual flush W.C. Wood effect laminate flooring and electric extractor fan.
Bright room with dual aspect windows to front and side. Range of floor based cupboards and wall units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps set within a wood effect rolled edge work surface with matching upstand. Integrated electric oven, gas hob with brushed steel splashback and extractor hood with light above. Integrated dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine. One of the wall units houses the gas combi boiler. Wood effect laminate flooring with staircase rising to the first floor and stairs down to the:
Glazed double French doors with window opening out a timber decked seating area. Views looking out across Totnes to the moors.
Double bedroom with two windows to the rear aspect with views out over Totnes and across surrounding countryside with the moors in the distance.
Double bedroom with two windows to front aspect.
Beautifully presented with suite comprising of bath and mixer taps with thermostatically controlled shower. Folding shower screen, wash hand basin mixer taps and W.C. with concealed cistern. Part tiled walls and wood effect vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights, electric extractor fan and shaving point.
To the front is a flower border. To the side there is brick paved parking for one car. Timber gate giving access to the rear garden with steps down to the timber decked seating area off the sitting room with views out across Totnes. Cold water tap and timber balustrade and rail. Steps continue down to the rest of the garden which is laid to lawn. Timber fencing to either side.
Parking space for one car next to property.
Mains gas and electric. Water on meter. Gas central heating and hot water via gas combi boiler.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
£775 per calendar month
Very strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
On leaving the Totnes office of Marchand Petit proceed over the Vire Island bridge and turn right into Pathfields. At St Johns Primary school turn right into Weston Lane. Pass the Spa shop on Christina Parade and continue further up the hill where the entrance to the new development will be found on the right handside. the property will be found a short distance down on the right handside past the sales office.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any interested party.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm