A recently refurbished three bedroom semi-detached house with lovely views set in a rural village location with attached garage. Energy Rating D. Unfurnished. Sorry, no pets, smokers or housing benefit. Fees Apply.
Kingsbridge 4 miles Totnes 10 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles (Approximate)
The pleasant rural village of East Allington has a pub, church and well regarded primary school and pre school. The village is surrounded by unspoilt rolling countryside and within easy reach of the beautiful coastline, beaches and estuaries of the South Hams. The towns of Kingsbridge, Totnes and Salcombe, with their more extensive commercial and leisure facilities, are all within easy reach.
Part obscure glazed uPVC door leading into:
Wood effect laminate flooring. Staircase rising to first floor. Electric night storage heater. Door to:
Window to front. Night storage heater. Door to:
Re-fitted with a contemporary kitchen. Stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer taps set within granite-effect roll-edge work surface with tiled splashback. Integrated electric oven. Hob with extractor hood and light above. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Window to rear with views over garden to the Fallapit Estate and surrounding countryside. Glazed double doors opening to rear garden. Door to deep understairs storage cupboard with electric light. Coat hooks. Vinyl flooring and night storage heater.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Timber balustrade. Built-in airing cupboard with factory-insulated hot water tank and slatted shelving. Loft hatch to loft with light.
Double bedroom. Window to front. Electric wall-mounted panel heater.
Double bedroom. Window to rear with countryside views. Electric panel heater.
Single bedroom. Window to rear over countryside. Electric panel heater.
White suite. Bath with electric shower above. Shower rail. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part-tiled walls with electric shaver point. Electric heated towel rail. Wall mounted heater. Vinyl flooring. Obscure glass window. Electric extractor fan.
Currently Band B.
Attached garage with metal up and over door, electric power and light. Pedestrian door to rear garden.
Tarmac drive to front leading down to garage. Remainder of front garden is laid to lawn.
Patio sitting area running along the back of the property. Remainder of garden is laid to lawn with planted shrub borders to either side. Timber fencing to rear boundary. Views to surrounding countryside.
Electric via key meter. Water on meter.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes. Devon. TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Lettings office). Tel 01548 855599.
£750.00 per calendar month
Application fee £150 per adult. Each guarantor £48. Check out fee £90. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply. Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit, from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm