All the above are inclusive of VAT
A good size one bedroomed cottage situated in the centre of the village of Loddiswell. Sorry no pets, housing benefit or smokers. Energy Rating D. Fees Apply.
Kingsbridge 3 miles; A38 Devon Expressway 7 miles; Totnes 12 miles; (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Loddiswell is a popular village with a thriving community located within easy reach of the A38 Devon Expressway and just over 3 miles from the market town of Kingsbridge. The village has its own general store, post office/handy shop, primary school and church. Loddiswell is surrounded by unspoilt rolling countryside with interesting walks and within easy reach of the beautiful coastline, beaches and estuaries of the South Hams.
Approach via the small courtyard and through into the entrance porch which is ideal for hanging space/storage etc. Door to
Good size living area, bay window to front with window seat. NSH. Open fire set in fireplace. Stairs leading to bedroom, walk through to
Well presented kitchen with floor and wall based units. Window to side. Sink set in work top. Electric oven and hob with extractor. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Shelving. Space for small dining table and chairs
Stairs leading from living area to a good size double bedroom, window to front overlooking village. Electric panel radiator. Door opening to
White bathroom suite comprising of bath with hand held shower attachment over, Wash hand basin, close coupled WC. Window to back with window shelf. Cupboard housing water tank and some storage.
To the rear of the property their is a storage shed ideal for logs etc. To the front of the property their is a small courtyard area with space for table and chairs.
Mains water/ drainage and electricity. Electric heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234
COUNCIL TAX BANDING
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
End of February
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm