All the above are inclusive of VAT
A detached 3 bedroomed house set within a rural setting with great views over the countryside and benefits from parking. Sorry no housing benefit or smokers. Pets by negotiation. Fees Apply. Rating: C
Kingsbridge 4 miles; Salcombe 10 miles; Dartmouth 12 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Sherford is a delightful village which runs along a country lane, about one mile from Frogmore Creek and the A379 Kingsbridge/Dartmouth Road. The village consists mainly of picturesque old cottages and farmhouses, and there is also a fine parish church. The neighbouring village of Frogmore has an excellent bakery/village shop/post office and a pub, whilst Chillington village which is only a little further away has a health centre, two pubs and a few more shops. For a wider range of amenities the market town of Kingsbridge at the head of the Salcombe estuary offers a good range of shops, a supermarket, sporting and educational facilities. Sherford is in an area of great beauty close to the coast with its spectacular cliffs, lovely coves and beaches and dramatic walks over the South Devon Coastal Path, and also nearby are the estuaries and creeks of the Salcombe estuary and the River Dart where excellent sailing facilities are to be found.
Wooden door into hallway opening into the open plan living area and kitchen. Radiator.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
Good size room with window to side and French doors opening onto wooden veranda.
A range of floor and wall cupboards with built in electric oven and hob and sink unit. Space for fridge and dishwasher. Oil fired boiler.
Space for dining table and chairs
A lovely size double bedroom with outlook to the gardens. Built in wardrobes and free standing sink. Radiator.
Family size bathroom with freestanding bath, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and toilet.
Built in storage cupboard with plumbing and space for washing machine
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs rising to first floor.
A lovely double bedroom with storage cupboard, window overlooking the pond area. Radiator.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
White enclosed shower room with freestanding wash hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail. Extractor.
Another good size double bedroom with built in eaves storage. Views to garden. Radiator.
Dovecote is set in 1/2 acre and laid to lawn and surrounding by trees and shrubs. There is a border of established shrubs and plants leading from the veranda onto the surrounding garden area. To the right of the property there is parking for at least 2 cars. The oil tank is located behind the parking area. Opposite the property is a communal space which has a pond.
Oil fired boiler which provides the hot water and heating for the property. Mains electric and a private water supply. Septic tank.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Curently Band E
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Lettings office). Tel 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit, from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
End of February
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm