All the above are inclusive of VAT
Detached 2 double bedroom bungalow with far reaching views in a sought after location. Gas central heating. Garage. Sorry no housing benefit, smokers or pets. Energy Rating D. Fees Apply.
Totnes 12 miles, A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles, Salcombe 6 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Kingsbridge is a friendly market town providing a good range of shops, restaurants/pubs, 2 supermarkets, cinema, leisure centre with indoor swimming, numerous sports and fitness facilities, medical centre, community hospital, library and churches.
The town boasts an excellent primary school and a community college which was judged "outstanding" by Ofsted. Close by are boat moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the estuary.
The area has an abundance of sandy beaches, coastal and countryside walks, with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Obscure glazed window to three sides. Quarry tiled floor. Door to:
With access off to all rooms.
A bright and airy room with windows to the front and side aspects enjoying good views over Kingsbridge to surrounding countryside. Mock fireplace fitted with coal-effect electric fire.
Range of floor and wall based cupboards. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in wood effect worksurface. Integrated double electric oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood and light above. Dishwasher, Fridgefreezer. Wall mounted gas boiler. Built-in storage cupboard. Window to rear aspect. Door to:
Windows to side and rear, obscure glazed door to garden. Floor based cupboards with wood effect worksurface, space and plumbing for washing machine. Electric wall mounted panel heater.
Good size double bedroom with window to front aspect.
Double bedroom with window to rear aspect overlooking garden.
Newly fitted with enclosed shower unit, fully tiled walls, wood effect flooring, WC., wash hand basin, chrome radiator heated towel rail. Built-in airing cupboard with factory lagged hot water cylinder. Obscure glazed windows. Extractor fan.
Single garage with electric remote up and over door. Power and lighting.
A concrete driveway provides parking for 1 - 2 cars. The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders and evergreen hedge to the front. The rear garden has steps leading up to a further small lawn area with established fruit trees. Cold water tap.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Gas fired central heating.
Currently Band D
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
£950 per calendar month
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm