All the above are inclusive of VAT
A furnished 2 bedroomed ground floor apartment with glorious views over Bigbury on Sea. Available from October 2018. Sorry no smokers or pets. Energy Rating C. Fees Apply.
Kingsbridge 8 miles, Modbury 6 miles, Plymouth 15 miles. (Distances approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Bigbury on Sea is a coastal village renowned for its large expanse of sandy beach, with a causeway formed at low tide leading to Burgh Island. This is where the River Avon estuary meets the sea and on either side there are beautiful stretches of coastal scenery. The village has its own general store and post office, it is on the bus route and there is an 18 hole golf course nearby at Bigbury. There is a good range of shopping and other amenities in the market town of Kingsbridge, whilst the Georgian town of Modbury also has a wide selection of shops. Plymouth city centre is some 18 miles distant. Nearby there are fine cliff top and coastal walks, other beaches and coves, with sailing at Bantham, Salcombe and Newton Ferrers, there is a further 18 hole golf course at Thurlestone and Dartmoor National Park is within half an hour to the north.
The apartment is a light 2 bedroom apartment currently as a double bedroom and twin rooms with kitchen, bathroom and good size sitting room with dining area.
Steps leading from the parking area follow path around to main door.
Window to front with views overlooking Bigbury. Fully equipped kitchen with floor style units. Stainless steel sink and drainer.
From the kitchen door leading to good size living area with window to the front with views over BIgbury and beyond.
Currently a double bedroom with wardrobes and dressing table. Twin aspect windows with views over the sea and garden.
Currently a twin bedroom with window to side overlooking gardens. Wardrobe.
Good size bathroom with bath and electric shower over. Wash hand basin, toilet. Storage cupboard.
Small seating area to the front of the property with views over Bigbury and the sea beyond. The gardens have mature shrubs and border, with lawned area.
Allocated parking space for 1 car.
Oil fired central heating, water and electric. Contribution of £150pcm towards heating, water and council tax. Electric is operated separately via coin meter.
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm