All the above are inclusive of VAT
Stunning one double bedroom barn conversion with parking. Underfloor heating. Enclosed garden. Minimum 24 Months tenancy.Sorry or smokers. Pets by negotiation. Fees Apply. Energy Rating: E.
Totnes 4 miles Exeter 30 miles Plymouth 23 miles
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
The pretty village of Harbertonford boasts a primary school, public house, church, village hall, an excellent village store/post office and a filling station. The village sits alongside the River Harbourne and is about four miles to the south of Totnes, the commercial centre for this part of Devon. The coast is a short distance away with the sailing centre of Dartmouth some six miles to the south. For those who like a round of golf, Dartmouth Golf and Country Club, Thurlestone and Dainton courses are all within striking distance. The surrounding countryside is of outstanding natural beauty with wonderful coastal and countryside walks. Communications are superb with the mainline railway station at Totnes giving direct access to London Paddington and the A38 Devon Expressway easily accessible, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it connects with the M5.
Via courtyard to the glazed front door which opens into the:
Light and airy open plan living/dining space with wood flooring and vaulted ceiling. French doors opening onto the patio.
Kitchen comprises comprehensive range of wall and floor based white gloss units, contrasting worktops with one and a half bowl sink and drainer inset and splash back. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Four ring gas hob with oven and grill under. Door to:
Good size double bedroom with glazed door leading onto front terrace. Storage cupboard.
Contemporary shower room with porcelain tiles to walls and floor, heated towel rail, wash basin with discreet storage drawer under. Enclosed shower with monsoon showerhead over and inset shelf for toiletries. Mirror with lighting and concealed shaver socket and shelf. Low level W.C. Extractor fan.
To the front is a gravelled patio and the rear has a large garden with patio.
There is also a separate storage shed with power and lighting.
There are two parking spaces
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Underfloor heating via LPG gas. £25 contribution towards garden
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
£795 per calendar month
Available mid of October
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm