All the above are inclusive of VAT
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom barn conversion in this quiet hamlet with parking and gardens. Sorry no smokers. Pets by negotiation. Energy rating Band E. Fees Apply.
Dartmouth 7 miles, Totnes 10 miles, Kingsbridge 8 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
The village of Blackawton has a strong community with a highly regarded primary school, a village Post Office/shop, a church and a public house. Dartmouth, is the closest larger town, providing a more extensive range of facilities and lying at the mouth of the river Dart, a spectacular estuary famous as a sailing centre and home to Britannia Naval College. Nearby is the medieval town of Totnes and the estuary town of Kingsbridge, with the A38 Devon Expressway about 15 miles away.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Open porch with slate tiled flooring and recess to one side. Half glazed painted stable door opening into:-
Exposed ceiling beams. Staircase rising to first floor. Opening through to kitchen/dining room. Wood panelling to one wall. Door to:-
A charming room with dual aspect windows, two to the front and one to the side. Fireplace with slate hearth, fitted with a wood burning stove, exposed rustic mantle above. Exposed ceiling beams. Wall uplighters.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
A well presented room with exposed ceiling beams. Two windows to front aspect. Slate tiled flooring. Electric Aga with feature oak lintel above and display lighting. One and a half porcelain sink, drainer, mixer taps set within a wood effect roll edge worksurface. A range of floor based cupboards and wall units. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Fridge freezer. Door to built in under stairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Vaulted ceiling with part exposed roof trusses. Wall uplighters. Stripped pine door opening into:-
With vaulted ceiling and exposed roof trusses. Window to front aspect. built in wardrobes with high level storage cupboard above. Wall uplighters.
Vaulted ceiling with exposed roof trusses. Dual aspect windows to front and side with views across to open countryside. Built in wardrobes. Wall uplighters.
Vaulted ceiling with exposed roof trusses. Window to front. Wall uplighter.
A beautifully finished room having vaulted ceiling with part exposed roof trusses. Suite comprises bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, rainfall shower head and separate shower attachment. Bath shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome towel rail. Wall mounted mirror with light. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Chrome radiator/heated towel rail. Part painted timber cladding to one wall. Wall lights. Obscure glazed window.
Timber fencing along the front. Gate giving access to gravelled seating area. Wood store. Lean to shed housing the oil fired combi boiler. Timber decked steps to rear of property leading to a spacious decked area providing a private sitting/dining area. Raised border made of railway sleepers and planted with shrubs and flowers. Timber summerhouse. Oil tank located discretely behind some planting. Further timber garden storage shed.
Communal parking area and grounds with barbecue and picnic areas. Picnic benches. Mature trees including apple trees.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Oil-fired central heating.
Currently Band D
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234
CMA FEE DISCLOSURE
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
£995 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm