All the above are inclusive of VAT
A well presented 1 bedroom first floor flat in Kingsbridge town. Fees apply. Sorry no pets or smokers. Energy rating - C
A well presented one bedroom first floor flat in Kingsbridge town. Fees apply. Sorry, no pets or smokers. Energy rating - C .
Totnes 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Salcombe 6 miles (distances approximate)
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Door and communal stairs rise to the first floor which services Flat 1 and 2. Heated hallway. Door opens into:
Window to side aspect. Wood-effect laminate flooring. Built-in storage cupboard with hanging rail.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
The open plan living room is bright having two sash windows. Wood-effect laminate flooring. To one end is the KITCHEN AREA - with a range of floor based cupboards, drawers, wall units and lighting beneath. Stainless steel sink, drainer with mixer taps. Wood-effect roll-edged worksurface. Freestanding electric cooker with double oven and incorporated grill. Hob and extractor hood/light above. Space for a fridge. Space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher. To one corner is a gas-fired combination boiler supplying the property with hot water and heating.
A spacious double bedroom with sash window. Wood-effect laminate flooring.
White suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower rail and curtain. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted mirror with fluorescent striplight. Dual flush W.C, Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Obscure glazed sash window. Electric extractor fan.
Mains water, electricity, drainage. Gas-fired heating/hot water.
Currently Band A
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234.
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90. Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm