All the above are inclusive of VAT
A well presented two bedroomed first floor flat with far reaching views, communal garden and parking within a short walking distance from Modbury town. EPC rating: B. Sorry no smokers or pets. Fees Apply.
Plymouth 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 5.5miles Kingsbridge 8 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
Modbury is a picturesque Georgian town situated in an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty', and is only about 4 miles from the nearest beach. Some two hundred years ago it was extremely prosperous being the local market town and a centre for the wool trade. Today there is a good range of local shops including a butcher,fish monger, baker, grocers, hardware store, chemist, delicatessen and a number of gift and antique shops. Modbury has also become famous as it is the first plastic bag free town in Europe. Other amenities include a primary school, health centre, dentist, and veterinary surgery. For more comprehensive shopping, Kingsbridge is to the South and Plymouth is about 12 miles to the West. Modbury is on the main bus route and is also only about 5.5 miles from the A38. Nearby there are fine cliff top and coastal walks, other beaches and coves, with sailing at Salcombe and Newton Ferrers, 18 hole golf courses at Thurlestone and Bigbury and Dartmoor National Park is several miles to the North.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
Communal entrance and hallway.
Phone intercom system. Door to built in airing cupboard with radiator and slatted shelving. Door off to:-
A well presented room with french doors leading out onto balcony with far reaching views to Modbury church and the countryside beyond.
Another well presented room with a range of floor based cupboards, drawers and wall units with underneath lighting. One and a half stainless steel sink, drainer, mixer taps set within roll edge worksurface. Tiled splashback. Integrated double oven, hob with extractor hood and light above. Washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Vinyl flooring. Ceiling spotlights. Sash window to the front with views. Housed in one of the wall units is the gas fired combi-boiler, providing the hot water and central heating.
Double bedroom with window to rear aspect, which looks out to communal garden.
Double bedroom with window to rear, looking out to communal garden.
White suite comprising bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower above, bath shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted mirror and cabinet. Dual flush WC. Part tiled walls. Electric extractor fan. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
There is a pretty communal garden at the rear with mature shrubs and plants.
There are two allocated parking spaces directly opposite the main entrance.
Mains water, drainage gas and electricity. Gas fired combi boiler providing hot water and central heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234
Currently Band C.
£650 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Telephone 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm