An end of terrace two double bed house with private garden and garage. Sorry no smokers, pets by negotiation. Energy Rating Band E. Fees Apply
Newton Abbot 7 miles Plymouth 19 miles Exeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Totnes town is known as the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Half uPVC double glazed door opening into:-
Stairs rising to first floor. Window to side aspect. NSH. Part glazed sliding door into:-
With a range of wall and floor based units. Stainless steel sink, drainer, roll edge worksurface and splash back. Freestanding electric cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Door to built in understairs storage cupboard. Door to:-
Sliding patio doors opening out to rear garden. Electric panel heater.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With door to:-
A double bedroom with window to rear aspect. Electric panel heater. Built in wardrobe with hanging rails and storage shelving. Access to roof space.
Window to front aspect. Electric panel heater. Built in wardrobes with hanging rail and storage above. Door to built in airing cupboard with factory insulated hot water tank, slatted shelving.
To the rear garden, off the sitting room with tiled canopy above, is a decked seating area, the rest of the garden is laid to lawn. The garden is bounded on 2 sides by timber fencing. To the side of the property is a gravelled area with timber gate giving access to the front.
Mains water, drainage and electricity.
Currently Band B.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office). Tel 01548 857588.
Please note that the owner of this property are ''connected persons' as defined in Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act. The landlord/owner is a member of Marchand Petit.
Middle of February 2019.
Each adult application is £150. Each guarantor £48. Check out fee £90. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply. Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit, from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm