All the above are inclusive of VAT
A charming 2 bedroomed period cottage full of character. Well presented and laid out over three floors, in the village of Malborough. Sorry no smokers or pets. EPC Rating: D Fees Apply.
Salcombe 2.5 miles, Kingsbridge 3.5 miles, Totnes 16 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Malborough is a popular village with the benefit of a small supermarket/filling station, two pubs, a church and a primary school. It lies just inland from the beautiful coast, spectacular cliffs, coves and beaches of southern-most Devon. Salcombe is situated close by with its picturesque estuary renowned for its sailing and sandy beaches. At the head of the estuary Kingsbridge provides a comprehensive range of shops and other facilities.
A well presented sitting room with built in storage. Wood burner not to used.
A recently fitted kitchen with integrated applicances. Space for table and chairs
A well presented double bedroom with window to side. Built in wardrobes.
A well presented double bedroom with window to side.
A recently fitted new bathroom with heated towel rail, shower over the bath, pedestal wash hand basin. WC.
Stairs from 1st floor landing leading to attic room. Eaves storage.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity.
Council Tax Band B
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon. TQ9 5NE Tel: 01803 861234
Early March 2019
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm