All the above are inclusive of VAT
A well presented one bedroom first floor flat situated in West Charleton. Recently redecorated throughout with new carpets and newly fitted shower room. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space and visitor parking. Energy Rating D. Fees Apply. Sorry no smokers or pets.
Kingsbridge 1.5 miles; Salcombe 7 miles; Dartmouth 13 miles
The popular village of West Charleton benefits from a shop, pub, church and primary school. The market town of Kingsbridge is close by and offers a wide range of commercial, leisure and shopping facilities. There are walks across fields to the shores of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe estuary, and the famous sailing centres of Salcombe and Dartmouth are also within easy reach as well as an abundance of sandy beaches and coves with miles of coastal footpaths.
From the car park proceed through the archway, turning left through the undercover walkway. The property will be found up the steps on the left handside.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AND KITCHEN AREA
Door opening into open plan living area. The property has been repainted throughout and new curtains. Shelving to one side, NSH, aerial and telephone point. Window to front. Coat hooks.
Kitchen: A range of floor and wall units, stainless steel sink with taps over and stainless drainer. New electric cooker with extractor over. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Door leading from Living area newly carpeted and repainted bedroom. Window to front over looking West Charleton and fields beyond. Newly fitted electric radiator.
Newly fitted shower room, tiled through out, with electric shower in tiled shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Recess window with tiled shelving. Extractor.
There is an allocated parking space in the car park. There is communal grounds.
Mains water, drainage and electricity.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Council Tax banding A
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Lettings office). Tel 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm