All the above are inclusive of VAT
A 3 bedroom detached farmhouse approached along a private lane set in a peaceful rural location and benefiting from a separate 1 bedroom annexe. Garden, outbuildings and ample parking. Energy rating Band D. Fees apply.
Salcombe 6 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Totnes 12 miles
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
East Redford has recently been repainted through out and new carpets laid in the main house. The property is an attractive two storey stone and slate farmhouse together with a one bedroom annexe with substantial range of stone barns all arranged in a courtyard setting. To the south of the farmhouse is an enclosed lawned garden.
The property is reached along a private driveway across farmland.
Door leading in from west to good sized hallway with part flagstone floor and part laminated beech flooring. Two radiators.
Well appointed kitchen with extensive range of modern kitchen units integral electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for dishwasher,laminated beech floor, one radiator, south facing window and phone socket.
Good sized living room with fitted carpet, woodburner stove and slate hearth. South facing glazed door leads out into garden. South facing window.
Stainless steel sink with cupboards below. Plumbing for washing machine. Beech laminated floor. North facing window. Door leading to:-
With w.c., hand basin, heated towel rail. Further door to boiler room with Worcester Dainsmore oil fired combination boiler.
Stairs leading from Kitchen/Diner to landing with fitted carpet and doors leading to:-
Full height built in cupboards with hanging rail and shelving, fitted carpet, radiator, south facing window
Fitted carpet, one radiator, south facing window.
Fitted carpet, one radiator, south facing window
Comprising bath, hand basin,w.c. separate shower enclosure, heated towel rail, radiator, airing cupboard. Window facing north.
A short distance away from the main property is a spacious annex with sitting room, double bedroom with en suite shower room, views from sitting room.
ANNEXE SITTING ROOM
Good sized room with small range of base and wall storage cupboards, stainless steel sink, fitted carpet, south facing French door,windows facing east and west. Door leading to:-
Full height fitted cupboards, fitted carpets, storageheater, door leading to en-suite:-
ANNEXE SHOWER ROOM
Comprising shower cubicle, hand basin, w.c. heated towel rail, airing cupboard with immersion tank.
The extensive range of traditional stone buildings provide ample storage room or maybe suitable for other domestic purposes. The stone open fronted garage to the south of the courtyard provides parking for one car with plenty of space to park other cars on the gravel courtyard. To the south of the farmhouse is an enclosed level lawned garden.
The house is served by mains water, private septic tank and soakaway and mains electricity. Oil fired boiler providing heating and hot water.
Currently Band E
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234
End of June
£1400 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90. Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm