Lower Batson, Salcombe
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
3 bedroom house - terraced to let
- Reference Number HF4680_97522
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
Recently updated 3 bedroom mid-terrace cottage with views over Batson Creek and beyond. Parking. Unfurnished. Available Now. EPC Rating E.
Kingsbridge 5 miles, A38 Devon Expressway 15 miles and Totnes 18 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
This three bedroom cottage is located close to the head of Batson Creek set within farmland and offering both rural and estuary views. Just 5 minutes drive from Salcombe, renowned as a sailing and boating centre, located beside one of the loveliest estuaries in the South West with miles of sheltered water and fine sandy beaches on either side towards its mouth. The popular town has an excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Steps lead from the parking space up to the front door which opens into the:
With stairs to the first floor, under stair cupboard and doors leading to:
Light and airy room with slate fireplace and large picture windows to the front aspect with views over Baston Creek and the rolling countryside beyond.
Glazed door leads into the recently fitted kitchen/diner which has a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surface and tiled splashback. Integrated electric hob with extractor fan over and electric oven under. There is space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher. Glazed door leads out to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With doors leading to all rooms:
Light and airy double bedroom with large picture window to front aspect and views over Batson Creek and beyond. Built-in cupboard.
Double bedroom with window to rear aspect looking over the rear garden.. Built-in cupboard.
Recently fitted white suite comprising, Shower bath with shower over, glass shower screen. W.C. inset wash hand basin with storage under. Part tiled walls, heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror and extractor fan. Wood effect flooring. Window to rear aspect.
Single bedroom with window to front aspect. Ideal as an office/study.
There is parking for one small car to the front of the property.
To the front of the property, there is a terraced garden with a lawn area and mature flower and shrub borders. There is a paved patio seating area at the top of the steps to take in the surrounding views.
To the rear of the property, steps lead from the kitchen up to the garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature flower beds, greenhouse and shed.
There is a gate to the side to the adjoining property that has right of way to access the property.
Mains electricity and water
Currently band D
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
£1100 per calendar month
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. .
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm