About this property
A well presented unfurnished two bedroom first floor apartment with garage and balcony enjoying stunning views of Totnes town and surrounding countryside. The property is situated a short walk from the town centre. Sorry, no pets. Energy Rating B.
Newton Abbot 7 miles Plymouth 19 miles Exeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
Totnes town is known as the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
Communal staircase up to the first floor. Door opening into the:
Door intercom system. Mains smoke alarm. Built-in airing cupboard with electric heater and slatted shelving.
White suite comprising bath with mixer taps and electric shower above, bath/shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush W.C. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted mirror. Recessed ceiling downlighter. Shaver point. Electric extractor fan.
A lovely double bedroom having window to side aspect. Recessed wardrobe.
Another double bedroom. Window to side.
OPEN PLAN SITTING / DINING ROOM
A lovely bright room. Window to side aspect. Double glazed patio doors opening out to the balcony.
Range of floor based units and drawers. One and a half bowl stainless sink, drainer and mixer taps set within a wood-effect roll edged worksurface with glass tiled upstand. Integrated electric cooker with gas hob. Brushed steel splashback. Extractor hood and light above. Integrated washer/dryer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Wall unit. Ceiling spotlights. Electric extractor fan. Vinyl flooring. Gas fired combination boiler supplying the property with hot water and heating. Window with Venetian blind with lovely views across Totnes.
Affording fantastic views across Totnes and the surrounding countryside. Outside light.
Deep single garage.
Mains drainage, water, electricity and gas. Gas central heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5LY. Tel: 01803 861234.
Currently Band C.
£895 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm