Old Road, Harbertonford, Totnes
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
2 bedroom cottage to let
- Reference Number HF4680_100626
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
About this property
A recently refurbished 2 bedroom cottage with a courtyard garden situated in the heart of Harbertonford. Pets by negotiation. Energy Rating: D.
Totnes 4 miles Exeter 30 miles Plymouth 23 miles (approximately)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
The pretty village of Harbertonford boasts a primary school, public house, church, village hall, an excellent village store/post office and a filling station. The village sits alongside the River Harbourne and is about four miles to the south of Totnes, the commercial centre for this part of Devon. The coast is a short distance away with the sailing centre of Dartmouth some six miles to the south. For those who like a round of golf, Dartmouth Golf and Country Club, Thurlestone and Dainton courses are all within striking distance. The surrounding countryside is of outstanding natural beauty with wonderful coastal and countryside walks. Communications are superb with the mainline railway station at Totnes giving direct access to London Paddington and the A38 Devon Expressway easily accessible, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it connects with the M5.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Spacious room with decorative log burner, under stairs storage cupboard and window providing views to the front.
Galley style kitchen with an assortment of floor cabinets, electric oven, gas hob and space for a fridge freezer. Access to the rear courtyard.
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window providing views to the front of the property.
Partially tiled bathroom with shower over bath, W.C and wash hand basin.
Single bedroom with window providing views to the rear.
Courtyard garden with gate to side and access to an outhouse.
£725 per calendar month
Gas central heating. Mains electricity, water and drainage.
Currently Band B
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm