40 French Furze Road, Blackawton, Totnes
40 French Furze Road
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Room
4 bedroom detached house let agreed
- Reference Number HF4680_100780
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
Brand New 4 bedroom detached house in the popular village of Blackawton. Master bedroom with en-suite shower, garage and driveway parking for 2 cars. EPC Rating C.
Dartmouth 7 miles, Totnes 10 miles, Kingsbridge 8 miles
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
The village of Blackawton has a strong community with a highly regarded primary school, a village Post Office/shop, a church and a public house. Dartmouth, is the closest larger town, providing a more extensive range of facilities and lying at the mouth of the river Dart, a spectacular estuary famous as a sailing centre and home to Britannia Naval College. Nearby is the medieval town of Totnes and the estuary town of Kingsbridge, with the A38 Devon Expressway about 15 miles away.
Via covered porch and porch light. Front door opens into hallway with doors off to all rooms on the ground floor.
With windows to both front and rear aspect.
Large light and airy room with space for dining table and chairs. Windows to side aspect and French doors to rear patio and garden. White gloss wall and floor based cupboards with contrasting wood effect work surface. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer. Integrated fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Gas hob with extractor fan over and stainless steel splashback. Electric oven under. Understairs storage cupboard. Wood effect flooring.
With door to side aspect. Stainless steel sink drainer with contrasting work surface. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Wall mounted gas boiler for heating and hot water. Wood effect flooring.
Comprising low level WC with wash hand basin and splashback. Obscure glazed window to front aspect. Wood effect flooring.
Stairs to the first floor landing with airing cupboard and doors leading to:
Double bedroom with dual aspect windows to front and side. Door to:
Comprising enclosed shower, low level WC., wash hand basin with splashback. Storage cupboard. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Wood effect flooring.
Double bedroom with window to front aspect.
White suite comprising bath with shower mixer taps and separate adjustable shower riser. Glass shower screen. WC. Wash hand pedestal basin. Heated towel rail. Wood effect flooring. Extractor fan. Obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
Double bedroom with window to rear aspect.
Large single bedroom with window to rear aspect.
Enclosed rear garden with gate to side access and driveway. Patio area outside dining room and the rest of the garden will be laid to lawn.
Driveway parking for 2 cars. Location of outside tap.
Mains electricity and water. LPG Gas for heating and hot water.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
To be advised
£1450 per calendar month
End of January.
Strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm