About this property
A newly refurbished 2 bedroom maisonette with a courtyard and designated parking space. Pets by negotiation. EPC Rating E.
Newton Abbot 7 miles Plymouth 19 miles Exeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Totnes town is known as the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs lead to the first floor with good sized landing and further storage above the stairs.
Good Sized room with electric heater and window providing views to the rear over Totnes.
Kitchen with a range of modern units both at eye and floor level. Stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan and newly Fitted electric oven with 4 point hob.
A good sized double bedroom with window to front aspect.
A single bedroom with window to front aspect.
Modern suite comprising bath with shower above, shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. WC
Courtyard to the front of the property with washing line and access to road.
Allocated parking space located in a small private car park opposite the rear of the property.
Mains drainage, mains water, mains electricty.
Currently Band A.
£700 per calendar month.
Very strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
ENERGY EFFICIENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm