- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
3 bedroom barn conversion let agreed
- Reference Number HF4680_101319
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS. presented 3 bedroom cottage set within a quiet private courtyard of cottages. Terraced courtyard garden with views, garage and parking. Available furnished/part or unfurnished. Minimum 12 month initial let. Rear terrace garden not suitable for young children. Pet by negotiation. EPC D
FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS. Beautifully presented 3 bedroom cottage set within a quiet private courtyard of cottages. Terraced courtyard garden with views, garage and parking. Available furnished/part or unfurnished. Minimum 12 month initial let. Rear terrace garden not suitable for young children. Pet by negotiation. EPC D
Kingsbridge 3 miles A38 Devon Expressway 7 miles Totnes 12 miles. Distances approximate.
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
Loddiswell is a popular village with a thriving community located within easy reach of the A38 Devon Expressway and just over 3 miles from the market town of Kingsbridge. The village has its own general store, post office/handy shop, pub, primary school and church. Loddiswell is surrounded by unspoilt rolling countryside with interesting river walks and is within easy reach of the beautiful coastline, beaches and estuaries of the South Hams.
Access via steps up to the stable door entrance which opens into:
With slate flooring, understairs storage and stairs to first floor. Door opens into:
Really well presented kitchen/dining space. Range of wall and base units with electric hob with extractor fan over and electric oven below. Integrated washing machine and fridge. Single drainer sink with deep cill window recess to rear courtyard aspect. Slate flooring. Stable door leading to rear courtyard garden.
Leading from the kitchen/diner, the sitting room has a welcoming fireplace with wood burner, windows to front and rear aspect. Slate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Light and airy with skylight window to front aspect. Cupboard housing immersion tank. Doors to:
Well-presented double bedroom with skylight window to rear aspect. Exposed character beams in keeping with cottage.
Light and airy single bedroom with skylight window to front aspect. Exposed character beams.
White suite comprising, bath with electric shower over. W.C. Wash hand pedestal basin . Part tiled. Vinyl flooring, skylight window to rear aspect. Heated towel rail, mirror fronted wall mounted bathroom cabinet.
Single bedroom with window to rear aspect. Exposed character beams.
The front of the property, there is a garden seat with views over the communal courtyard.
To the rear of the property is a well-presented private garden terrace with walled seating and views of the surrounding rolling hills and countryside.
There is a side gate at the top of the garden that leads onto the roadside - the neighbouring property (no. 1) has right of way for access.
For one car in front of the garage.
Single garage with power and lighting.
Mains electric, water and drainage. Electric heating.
Currently Band D
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Telphone 01803 861234
£900 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Telephone: 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm