The Fallapit Estate, East Allington, Totnes
The Fallapit Estate
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
2 bedroom flat let agreed
- Reference Number HF4680_101417
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
A fabulous 2 double bedroom apartment set within a private estate with approximately 18 acres of communal gardens, grounds and parkland. Benefiting from an allocated parking space, separate store room and visitor parking. 6 MONTH LET ONLY. FURNISHED. Sorry no pets. Energy Performance Rating Band: D.
Kingsbridge 4 miles Totnes 10 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Distances approximate
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
The Fallapit Estate is a unique development which has been converted to an extremely high standard creating stylish and elegant apartments within the historic main house, a magnificent Grade II listed property, set in a rural location in the South Hams countryside. Original outbuildings have been converted together with some new build properties all complementing the original house and offering superb holiday homes. The estate extends to approximately 18 acres comprising parkland, woodland, gardens and a well established lake and decked terrace seating area. There is also a dedicated communal storage area, boat park and reserved parking.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
The room is Grade II Listed for it's original Gothic plasterwork c.1830 and has magnificent arched windows, feature fireplace and solid Oak flooring along with a study area.
fitted with a range of integrated appliances, including dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob and wine refrigerator.
Fully tiled room with wash hand basin and W.C
Double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and beautiful arched windows giving views over the grounds. Entrance into bathroom.
Jack and Jill entrance into the bathroom. Benefitting from twin basins, bath with separate shower plus W.C.
Double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and beautiful arched windows giving views over the grounds.
A lovely patio terrace is accessed via bedroom 1 and provides views of the surrounding estate.
£970 per calendar month
15th November 2021
Mains electricity, water and gas. Gas boiler. Underfloor heating. Private drainage.
Currently Band F
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm