About this property
A recently refurbished spacious flat situated in the centre of Totnes with a small courtyard area. Sorry no pets, Energy Rating C.
Newton Abbot 7 miles Plymouth 19 miles Exeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Totnes town is known as the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
From Fore Street, Security door through to shared passageway. Entrance door to the flat with security light. Gas Meter.
Main door opening into hallway. Windows to side allowing light from the courtyard. Cupboard housing the electric meter. Cupboard housing the gas boiler. Hand made Mahogany wooden stairs leading up to the 1st Floor.
Door leading from hallway, continuing of the mahogany flooring. Newly installed bespoke kitchen with a good range of floor and wall base units. Mahogany wood shelving. Built in electric oven with induction hob set in work top, tiled splashbacks with extractor over. Integrated fridge, and freezer. Slimline integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap over set in quartz work top. Radiator. Entry phone system. Door leading to:
A good size room with window to front overlooking Fore Street. Window seat with storage under. Telephone point. Newly painted and carpeted. Feature fireplace. Ceiling rose.
A double bedroom with window to side, radiator. Feature fireplace. Built in wardrobes.
Newly fitted bathroom comprising of white bathroom suite, bath with power shower over with rainfall shower head and separate shower head. Tiled splashbacks. Heated towel rail. Mahogany wood flooring. Storage cupboard. WC. Wash hand basin set in mahogany top, cupboard under tiled splash back and mirror. Window to back with half obscure glazing.
In the communal passageway, storage for bins. Around the back of the property and through the gate there is a small courtyard area which is ideal for garden pots and space for small table and chairs.
Mains gas, water and electricity. Gas boiler for heating and hot water.
Currently Band A
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm