- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
2 bedroom terraced house to let
- Reference Number HF4680_101793
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
Light and airy, recently refreshed 2 double bedroom mid-terrace house with lovely countryside views. Available unfurnished. Minimum 12 month term. Sorry no pets. EPC C rating.
Totnes 12 miles; A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles; Salcombe 6 miles. Distances are approximate.
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
The property has recently been refreshed through-out including a new fitted kitchen and new carpets.
A path leads up to the property, which has a terraced front garden and steps to the front door which opens into:
Stairs to the first floor, cupboard housing gas meter. Door opens into:
With window to front aspect and views over countryside. Door to:
Light and airy space with brand new fitted kitchen with cream gloss fronted wall and base units and contrasting wood effect work surface, tiled splashback. Electric hob with extractor hood over and electric oven below. Window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink drainer. Wood effect flooring. Wall mounted boiler. Door leads to rear courtyard garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With doors off to:
Large double bedroom with windows to front aspect and views over the rolling countryside. Built-in wardrobes and airing cupboard.
White suite comprising bath with electric shower over, W.C., Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted mirror fronted bathroom cabinets. Heated towel rail. Obscure glazed window to rear. Vinyl flooring.
Double bedroom with window to rear aspect.
The front garden is terraced mainly laid to lawn and shrubs.
To the rear of the property is a courtyard patio garden with steps up to further seating areas and a rear access gate.
Mains electricity, water, drainage and gas.
Currently Band B
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
End of December 2023
£900 per calendar month
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman.
Strictly by prior appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Telephone 01548 855599.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.