All the above are inclusive of VAT
A spacious 2 bedroom flat in an idyllic location in Newton Ferrers. Available unfurnished. Fantastic views across the River Yealm. sitting/dining room, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, cabin room, shower room. Decked balcony area, access to quay. Off road parking. Pets by negotiation. Energy Rating Band - C. Fees apply.
Plymouth 10 miles, A38 9 miles, Kingsbridge 17 miles (Distances approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Newton Ferrers is a much sought after estuary village on the northern slope of the beautiful estuary Yealm, opposite Noss Mayo on the southern side. It has a range of local amenities including a Church, Post Office, Co-op, pubs and restaurant, Yacht Club and a Primary School. For more comprehensive shopping centres, Plymouth is less than 10 miles to the north west, or Modbury and Kingsbridge to the east. Close to the village there are fine cliff top, woodland and coastal walks and the Yealm Estuary is very popular with yachtsmen. There are 18-hole at Wrangaton to the north, which backs onto the Dartmoor National Park and at Bigbury to the east.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Glazed uPVC door opening into:-
With a range of floor based cupboards with drawers, wall units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer, mixer taps set within roll edge worksurface, tiled splashback. Freestanding electric cooker, extractor hood and light above. Integrated fridge/freezer. Window to side. Recess ceiling downlighters. Slate tiled flooring. High level shelving. Attractive archway through to:-
Staircase rising to owners property. Door to built in UTILITY CUPBOARD with washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas fired combi boiler providing central heating and hot water.
A lovely bright room having sliding patio doors to the front affording spectacular views of the estuary and surrounding valley. Glass Juliette balcony, wood laminate flooring.
A bright and good sized double bedroom. Sliding patio doors enjoying similar views to that of the sitting/dining room, glazed Juliette balcony. Wood laminate flooring.
A double bedroom with window to the front enjoying the estuary views. Wood laminate flooring.
With fully tiled walls. Corner shower cubicle fitted with an electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Obscure glazed window. Electric shaver point. Chrome radiator/heated towel rail. Slate tiled flooring. Recess ceiling downlighers. Mirror fronted bathroom cabinet.
An interesting room. Part glazed bi-folding door. Steps leading up into the room. Pine cladding to 3 walls. Two built in beds with storage cupboards below.
To the front of the property is off road parking for 2 cars. Steps with handrails to either side leading up to the front door. Above the garage (not included) is a timber decked seating area with galvanized rail to three sides, providing a lovely outside sitting and dining area to enjoy the fabulous view.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity. Gas fired boiler providing central heating and hot water.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Rd, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861 234
Currently Band B
End of May 2017
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm