All the above are inclusive of VAT
A delightful 2-bedroom end of terrace unfurnished property, situated in a quiet location close to the heart of Kingsbridge and having good views across Duncombe Park. Energy Rating - C. Fees Apply. Sorry no smokers or pets. Please be aware there is no parking with the property.
Totnes 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Salcombe 6 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, 2 supermarkets, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Tindle Cottages is one of three discreetly placed terraced cottages just off Kingsbridge's Fore Street and offers an open-plan kitchen and living area with downstairs WC, 2 good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:-
Part glazed door to:-
Sash window to front aspect overlooking garden. Staircase rising to first floor.
Well presented with range of floor and wall based cupboards, breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink set in granite effect roll edge worksurface, tiled splashback. Integrated electric oven and hob, extractor hood and light above. Integrated fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Two sash windows to rear aspect. Karndean flooring. Wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Part obscure glazed door to rear. Coat hooks. Karndean floor.
Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, WC. Wall mounted cupboards. Coat hooks. Extractor fan. Karndean floor.
Built in airing cupboard with radiator.
A lovely double bedroom having 2 sash windows to front aspect enjoying good views across the town and Duncombe Park. Built in wardrobe.
Double bedroom with sash window to rear. Built in wardrobe. Access to roof space.
Bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Partly tiled walls. Karndean flooring. Obscure glazed window. Extractor fan.
The property is approached through a white painted timber pedestrian gate opening to a path with gravelled area to one side. Steps lead up to the front door, tiled canopy over. Courtesy light. Further sheltered gravelled area to the front, being bounded by attractive stone wall and picket fencing. The back garden has been paved with painted picket fencing and pedestrian gate giving access to a communal path with timber gates leading to Kings Arms Passage.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Gas fired central heating.
Currently Band B.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
End of August
£695.00 per calendar month
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90. Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm