All the above are inclusive of VAT
A good sized 4 bedroomed unfurnished property situated within the heart of Kingsbridge town. The property has parking, courtyard and a decked area. Restrictions: No housing benefit or smokers. Pets by Negotiation. Energy rating - Band E. Fees apply.
Salcombe 6 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Totnes 12 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and cliff top walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
The ACCOMODATION comprises:
UPVC double glazed door opening into:
Hallway leading to stair well and living space. Telephone point. Radiator. Window to side.
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
Good size open plan living area with dining room space. Open fireplace currently being used. Window to front aspect and side aspect. Under stairs cupboards and coats hooks.
A well presented kitchen with a range of floor cupboards with drawers and wall units. Belfast sink with mixer taps and set in wooden worksurface. Dishwasher, space for washing machine. Built in electric oven and ceramic hob. Space for fridge and freezer. Door opening to patio and decking area. Window overlooking courtyard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs rising from ground floor to second floor. Doors leading to:
Master bedroom with radiator and built in wardrobes. Telephone point, sash window to front and door leading to ensuite.
Newly fitted shower room with toilet, wash hand basin and power shower. Window to front aspect.
Double bedroom with window to side aspect.
A good size family bathroom with bath and shower over. Wash hand basin and toilet. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Chrome fitted towel rail. Window to side aspect.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Stairs rising to landing with cupboard housing water tank. Doors leading to
A double bedroom with radiator, sash window to front aspect.
A double bedroom with UPVC window facing the back of the property. Radiator. Loft hatch.
From the kitchen there is an entrance to the decked area which is ideal for alfresco dining. There is also storage under the decking with a small courtyard. Outside tap.
There is a parking space situated outside the property.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Gas fired boiler providing central heating and water situated in the kitchen.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Currently Band D
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599. ** Please note that this property is owned by a employee of Marchand Petit.
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm