Marchand Petit Block and Estate Management
For the last 15 years we have provided a reputable, professional and efficient estate, block and portfolio management function for a range of clients.
As a team of property professionals, we offer a personal and bespoke approach to your management needs.
Below is an outline of some of the services we can provide
· Acting as the link between landlord & residents
· Operating as Company Secretary when requested. Including completion and submission of accounts and statuary returns to Companies House
· Attending any regular meetings and AGMs and detailing the year's activities
· Regular site inspections
· Providing advice on day to day management issues
· Maintaining accounts for bills, invoices and service charges. Maintaining client ledgers and performing regular bank reconciliations for viewing at any time.
· Monitoring and payment of all maintenance contracts and prompt response to maintenance faults
· Advising on compliance with the terms of the lease, fire defenses, health & safety legislation and updates to statutory legislation
· Acting as an independent & impartial party in collection and management of service charge monies
· Provision of annual estimates of service charge
· Issuing service charge demands
· Annual accounting including income and expenditure accounts
· Providing a front-line response to general queries from lessees or property owners
· Completing LPE1 Forms and issuing share certificates when requested
· Arranging and managing rolling or major maintenance projects as requested
For further information please call us on 01548 855599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture credit : Toad Hall Cottages