Our success is based on our people - fabulous teams in seven offices across the South West.
Working in some of the most beautiful areas in the country, we reward our employees for their hard work, passion and commitment - offering a range of staff benefits and development opportunities.
At Marchand Petit Estate Agents our most valuable asset is our people and we are always looking for exceptional members of staff - people who can help us deliver an unprecedented standard of customer service to our clients and customers, help in giving them total support and guiding them professionally and attentively through what can be one of the most important decisions of their lives.
Marketing Manager (Full time)
Marchand Petit are offering an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team in Head Office, Kingsbridge, Devon.
Joining our established team the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the all brand communications, PR, Events and marketing, reporting to the board directors. Experience is required with a minimum of 5 years in a marketing role. Management experience is not essential however the ability to demonstrate this would be an advantage.
· Managing all brand presence and communications
· Delivering and ensuring stock for all marketing assets for branches, printed and digital
· Managing a yearly budget
· Creating a yearly campaign of events and key points for estate agent marketing
· Delivering and managing Marchand Petit presence at a range of small and large events including, Boat shows, country shows, food festivals
· Website Management, knowledge of CMS required
· Communications via CRM linked email software
· Social media planning & management
· PPC Management - working with an external team.
· Paid social media campaign, curation and management – working with an external team
· Creating and curating all advertising both print and digital
· Managing PR delivered by external PR agency
· Working with content writer to deliver and plan customer communications
· Creating and producing 5 in house magazines per year with publisher (no design required)
· Working with Developers and New Homes to find best ways to deliver marketing and PR
· Creating and managing touting materials
· Managing relationships with portals such as Rightmove and On The Market
· Working with designer to deliver on brand advertising materials and campaigns.
· Arranging the design and delivery of branded assets such as; stationary, umbrellas, bags, pens etc
To express interest please email a covering letter and CV to Prunella Martin, email@example.com