All the above are inclusive of VAT
A superb 4 double bedroom detached house overlooking the Newton/Noss estuary with parking. Available part furnished. Restrictions: No housing benefit, smokers or pets. Energy Rating - D. Fees Apply
A superb four double bedroom detached house overlooking the Newton/Noss estuary with parking. Available part furnished. Restrictions: No housing benefit, smokers or pets. Energy Rating - D. Fees Apply
Plymouth 10 miles A38 9 miles Kingsbridge 17 miles (Distances approximate)
Newton Ferrers is a much sought after estuary village on the northern slope of the beautiful estuary Yealm, opposite Noss Mayo on the southern side. It has a range of local amenities including a Church, Post Office, Co-op, pubs and restaurant, Yacht Club and a Primary School. For more comprehensive shopping centres, Plymouth is less than 10 miles to the north west, or Modbury and Kingsbridge to the east. Close to the village there are fine cliff top, woodland and coastal walks and the Yealm Estuary is very popular with yachtsmen. There are 18-hole at Wrangaton to the north, which backs onto the Dartmoor National Park and at Bigbury to the east.
Light oak flooring. Hall cupboard.
A double bedroom.
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
A double bedroom with wardrobe.
Comprising bath with mixer taps. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. WC. Separate shower cubicle fitted with Mira sport electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor and walls. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
SITTING / DINING ROOM
Sitting room has fireplace and surround fitted with electric fire. Dining area has windows to side and rear overlooking the garden with french doors onto decked patio. .
Recently fitted kitchen finished with oak fronted wall and floor units and granite worksurfaces and splashbacks. Mobile island unit. One and a half stainless steel sink with granite drainer. Integrated firdge/freezer. microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven and 5 ring hob. Wooden flooring. Recessed spotlights. Two sets of French doors leading out to decked patio area.
A double bedroom with wall to wall fitted wardrobes with internal lighting.
Comprising bath, wash hand basin. WC. Recessed lighting. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Mostly laid to lawn with views out over the river.
For 2 cars.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
Currently Band E.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit. Tel 01548 855599.
Beginning of November
£1295 per calendar month
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm