All the above are inclusive of VAT
A well presented one bedroom apartment for the over 55s set in the heart of this popular village. Energy Rating B. Sorry, no housing benefit, smokers or pets. Fees Apply.
A38 9 miles, Dartmoor National Park 11 miles, Plymouth 11 miles (distances approximate)
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
Bishops Court, built in 2006, is a development designed for people aged 55 and
over. The development is run by Spectrum Housing Group and supported by
professional carers. The community lounge hosts social gatherings for residents
and some local community events. A guest suite can be hired for anyone
expecting visitors in need of overnight accommodation.
There are non-slip walkways to all floors. A communal laundrette is on site for
use by residents. A regular doctor's surgery is also held within the building.
The communal gardens are landscaped to provide sitting areas for those
wanting to enjoy a peaceful, quiet location with wonderful river views. The
village shops and facilities are just outside the entrance to Bishops Court.
4 Bishops Court has been carefully designed so that the apartment is very easy
to manage and live in and there are no steps.
Newton Ferrers is a much sought after estuary village on the northern slope of
the beautiful estuary of the River Yealm, opposite Noss Mayo on the southern
side. It has a range of local amenities including a Church, Post Office, pub and
restaurant, Yacht Club and a primary school. For more comprehensive shopping
centres Plymouth is to the west and Kingsbridge to the east. From here there
are fine cliff top, woodland and coastal walks and the Yealm Estuary is very
popular with yachtsmen. There are 18-hole golf courses at Wrangaton to the
north which backs onto the Dartmoor National Park and at Bigbury to the east.
Staircase and lift access up to the first floor.
Safety lighting. Space for table and chairs.
Intercom system. Electricity consumer panel. Front door with obscured glazed window. Storage cupboard housing Valiant gas boiler
providing heating to all radiators and hot water.
White suite comprising of shower cubicle with Mira shower. Wash hand basin with mirror and light above. Low level WC. Half tiled splashback. Radiator. Shaver socket. Extractor fan.
Window to front with views over the village. Emergency pull
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM/KITCHEN
Kitchen Area: Fitted with a range of base
cupboards with roll edge worksurface with inset stainless steel sink with mixer
tap. Integral electric Zanussi oven and grill with Zanussi 4 ring electric hob.
Space for fridge freezer. Extractor fan. Tiled splashback. Emergency pull cord.
Fluorescent strip light.
Sitting Area: Window to the front overlooking the street. TV and telephone
Airing cupboard with slatted wooden shelves. Wall mounted heater.
Communal gardens overlooking the River Yealm
Mains water, electricity and gas. Private drainage
Currently Council Tax Band B.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
£525 per calendar month
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Residential Lettings: Telephone: 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm