All the above are inclusive of VAT
Beautiful newly refurbished 2 double bedroom mid terrace house in the heart of Kingsbridge within easy walking distance to the shops. Ideal for a professional couple. Sorry no pets, smokers or housing benefit. Energy Rating D. Fees Apply.
Totnes 12 miles, A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles, Salcombe 6 miles.
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, health centre, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, schools and churches. Close by there are moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and clifftop walks with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Via gate and pathway leading through front garden with planted shrub and flower borders and patio seating area.
Glazed door opening into entrance porch with window to front aspect, shelf and original flagstone flooring. Half glazed door opening into:
Original tiled flooring and staircase rising to first floor with handrails. Off the hall are two stripped pine doors, The first opening into
South facing sash window to front aspect looking out to the front garden. Original ceiling cornicing and picture rail, with brick built fireplace which is sealed with an electric fire. Attractive archway through to:
Sash window to rear aspect with marble fireplace (sealed off). Well proportioned dining space with door to built-in under stair storage cupboard with fitted shelving and light. From the dining room, glazed door to:
Lovely bright and airy kitchen having comprehensive range of floor based cupboards and wall units with lighting underneath. Stainless steel sink drainer mixer taps set within wood effect roll edge work surface with matching upstand. Integrated electric oven and 4 gas ring hob, extractor hood and light above. Also tiled splash back. washing machine, Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tile flooring. Sash window to rear aspect with door giving access to the rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Painted balustrade rail.
Spacious double bedroom with south facing sash window with views looking out of Kingsbridge. Marble fireplace (feature only).
Double bedroom with sash window to rear aspect.
Two steps down into the bathroom which is spacious and light. Dual aspect windows to side and rear. Feature freestanding roll top bath with ball and claw feet, mixer taps with hand held shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle fitted with a thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and W.C. Radiator with chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring and built-in airing cupboard with slatted shelving.
Courtyard garden with original tiled paving. Range of outbuildings, one with flagstone flooring, electric power and light. There is a right of way across the back of the property which is rarely used.
Mains gas, electric and water. Gas-fired central heating
South Hams District Council, Follaton house, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
£800 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit Lettings. Telephone 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm