A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
Immaculately presented 2 double bedroom detached property tucked away in a central village location. LPG heating and parking for two cars. Sorry, no smokers or pets. Energy Rating C. Fees Apply.
Kingsbridge 3 miles Salcombe 8 miles Dartmouth 11 miles
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
Frogmore is a popular village at the head of a very pretty creek, which leads into the Salcombe Estuary and is navigable for a couple of hours or so either side of high tide. The village itself has its own bakery/general store and pub, and is conveniently close to all the amenities that Kingsbridge has to offer.
Via gravel path and steps to front door which opens into light and airy entrance hall with storage cupboard, doors off to sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom.
Comprising W.C. wash hand basin, obscure window to rear, spotlights, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Window to front and rear. A good range of kitchen units with integrated electric hob with oven and grill. Integrated slimline dishwasher. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled splash back with contrasting worktops. Freestanding fridge/freezer.
Double doors opening into a light and airy sitting/dining with patio doors to garden. Window to front. Wood effect flooring. Stairs leading to first floor and landing with storage.
Another light and airy room. Double bedroom with Juliet balcony to rear. Velux Windows. Spotlights. Door leading to:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
Enclosed shower, W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, spotlights, extractor fan, velux window and vinyl flooring.
Double bedroom with Velux windows to front.
Comprising white bathroom suite, with bath and mixer hand held shower tap, separate enclosed shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, mirror and light above. Velux window, radiator, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Enclosed garden with two separate seating areas. To the front it is mainly laid mainly to gravel with pergola seating area and low wall flower border. To the side there is a patio. Boundary wall with gently sloping lawn.
Allocated parking for two cars.
Mains electric and water. LPG gas central heating and hot water.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Currently Band D
Mid February 2019
£900 per calendar month
Very strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm