- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
3 bedroom house let agreed
- Reference Number HF4680_96257
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
Extremely well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with central heating, wood burner and recently fitted kitchen. Sorry, no smokers or pets. Fees Apply. Energy Rating D.
Kingsbridge 4 miles, Salcombe 10 miles, Dartmouth 10 miles
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
The village of Chillington has its own few shops, post office, health centre and a pub. There is a primary school in the neighbouring village of Stokenham and fine parish churches in Stokenham and Sherford. Easy access to the Salcombe and Dart estuaries, renowned for their sailing and also close to the beautiful South Devon coastline where there is a marvellous selection of beaches and coves.
Window to side, stairs rising to the first floor.
Light and airy room with feature fireplace and woodburner. Window to front. Under stair cupboard. Door to
Fitted kitchen with electric integrated double oven, hob with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer, slim line dishwasher and washing machine. Free standing tumble dryer.
Light and airy double bedroom.
Single bedroom which could be used as a nursery, office or study.
Tiled bathroom with white suite comprising bath with shower over, W.C. and wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Mirror fronted bathroom cabinet.
There is a lawned area to the front. Gate to the side of the property leading to the rear garden which is paved and easy to maintain. There is a shed and logstore. Access to garage via pedestrian door. Oil tank.
To one side of the property is a single garage with power and lighting. Shelving. Pedestrian door accessing the rear garden. Oil boiler to the rear of the garage.
Driveway parking for 2 cars.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Oil fired central heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon,TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
£ per calendar month
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm