A stunning conversion of the former River Yealm Hotel comprising of fourteen luxury apartments and one stunning contemporary house overlooking the beautiful natural harbour of Newton Ferrers.
We are delighted to announce that Red Earth Developments have started work on the eagerly awaited conversion of the former River Yealm Hotel in Newton Ferrers.
Overlooking the beautiful natural harbour and retaining the existing late Victorian façade of the building to ensure it is still recognisable, the development will provide fourteen luxury apartments and one stunning contemporary house.
Included in the site is also a woodland, which after years of neglect will be managed over a 20-year time frame, including replanting with sweet chestnut and English oak.
The show apartment will be available to view during autumn 2019 with overall completion likely from end of 2019 to early 2020, however viewings can currently be done on site by arangment with Marchand Petit 01752 873311. Further information can be found on The Yealm website - www.theyealm.co.uk
YEALM WOOD - APARTMENTS
The inspiration for Yealm Wood came from wanting to create a series of woodland hide forms from zinc, wood and glass. The building is curved and articulated to make the most of the wonderful views out over the estuary. Two ground-floor apartments have their own private gardens and the two upper duplex apartments have balconies and roof terraces with stunning master bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms. The view from the bath will be amazing!
Each home in Yealm Wood will have the following:
- Wonderful riverside views
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom including walk-in shower
- Second bedroom with en-suite shower-room
- Separate cloakroom
- Upper duplex apartments have a third bedroom with third shower room
- Generous open plan living areas with direct access to garden or balcony
- Fully fitted high specification kitchen
- Further roof terraces for the upper duplex apartments
- Two private parking spaces
- Access to the shared private woodland (NB one of the duplex apartments has direct access to the western woodland garden seating area)
- Access to the shared private quay
- Enhanced above building regulations sound insulation
- Underfloor heating
- Mains gas hot water and heating boiler
- Fire and burglar alarms
From Exeter, follow the M5 and then the A38 towards Plymouth for approximately 32 miles and take the Smithaleigh exit. Turn left towards Yealmpton and continue onto the B3186. Follow this for approximately 6 miles into Newton Ferrers. Continue onto Yealm Road for approximately ¾ mile and the River Yealm Hotel is located
on the right hand side.
Postcode for SATNAV is PL8 1BL
A38 9 miles, Dartmoor National Park 11 miles, Plymouth 11 miles (distances approximate)
The Green, Parsonage Road Newton Ferrers, Plymouth Devon PL8 1AT
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm
Sunday viewings by appointment
01752 873 311