About this property
A two bedroom unfurnished mid-terraced house situated in Totnes with a courtyard garden and garage. Pets by Negotiation. Energy rating - Band D.
Newton Abbot 7 miles, Plymouth 19 miles, Exeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
Totnes town is known as the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:
Half obscure glazed door opening into:
Window to side. Part tiled flooring in the entrance part. Stairs rising to first floor with built-in understairs storage cupboard. Night storage heater.
Range of floor based cupboards, drawers, wall units. Stainless steel sink, drainer set within a roll-edged worksurface with tiled splashback. Freestanding electric cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Window to front aspect. Ceiling spotlights.
Window to rear aspect looking out to the rear garden. Half obscure glazed door giving access to the garden. Night storage heater. Built-in understairs storage cupboard. This cupboard has a roll-edged worksurface.
Access to roof space. Built-in airing cupboard with factory insulated hot water cylinder and slatted shelf.
A double bedroom. Window to rear aspect with views across to open farmland. Built-in louvre doored wardrobes to one wall with hanging rails, storage shelving and high level storage cupboards above. Electric panel heater.
A single bedroom. Window to the front with fitted roller blind. Built-in louvred doored wardrobes with hanging rails and storage shelving. One further high level storage cupboard over the stairs. Electric panel heater.
Amost fully tiled walls. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Bath/shower screen, shower rail and curtain. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Vinyl tiled flooring. Dimplex electric wall mounted heater. Electric extractor fan.
To the front, there is a pathway leading to the front door. The rest of the garden is laid to lawn with gravelled and slabbed area. The rear garden has a seating area off the sitting room with steps down to a gravelled area. Timber fencing to either side. Timber gate giving access to the rear. Tiled canopy over the rear door and window.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Night storage and electric panel heating.
Currently Band B.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
Please note that the owner of this property are �connected persons' as defined in Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act. The landlord/owner is a member of Marchand Petit.
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm