About this property
A well presented 2 bedroom semi detached property benefiting from parking and garden with views over Totnes town. Sorry no pets. Energy rating B.
Newton Abbot 7 miles Plymouth 19 miles Exeter 26 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Totnes town is known as the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington and Waterloo Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
Part obscure glazed door opening into entrance hall. Double doors to built-in storage cupboard. Door to:
Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back and dual flush W.C. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Electric extractor fan.
Well finished having window to front aspect. Range of floor based cupboards, drawers and wall units, one of which houses the gas fired boiler for the hot water and central heating. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer taps set within a granite effect rolled edge work surface with matching upstand. Integrated electric oven, gas hob with brushed steel splashback and extractor hood and light above. Washing machine and fridge freezer. Wood effect laminate flooring and ceiling spotlights. From here stairs rise up to the first floor and down to:
Glazed French doors opening out to rear timber decking.
Half landling with door off to:
Double bedroom with two windows to the rear aspect with panoramic views of Totnes and surrounding countryside and across to Dartmoor.
Double bedroom having two windows to front aspect.
Superbly finished with suite comprising bath with mixer taps with thermostatically controlled shower above, folding bath shower screen, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and dual flush W.C. with concealed system, electric shaver point, ceiling spotlights and electric extractor fan. Wood effect vinyl flooring.
To the front is a flower border. To the side there is brick paved parking for one car. Timber gate giving access to the rear garden with steps down to the timber decked seating area off the sitting room with views out across Totnes. Cold water tap and timber balustrade and rail. Steps continue down to the rest of the garden which is laid to lawn. Timber fencing either side.
Parking space for one car next to property.
Mains gas and electric. Water on meter. Gas central heating and hot water via gas combi boiler.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
Beginning of August
£850 per calendar month
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
Very strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm