Fore Street, Kingsbridge
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
2 bedroom house - terraced to let
- Reference Number HF4680_95876
- Agent Marchand Petit Lettings
- Agent Number 01548 855599
A Holding Deposit of one week’s rent subject to contract and satisfactory references.
Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month’s rent minus the Holding Deposit paid.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply.
If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
About this property
A delightful 2 bedroom property situated in a quiet location just off Fore Street, conveniently positioned for the centre of town. Small outside terrace. Sorry no pets. EPC Rating D.
Totnes 12 miles A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles Salcombe 6 miles
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
The friendly market town of Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, restaurants/pubs, 2 supermarkets, cinema, leisure centre with indoor swimming, numerous sports and fitness facilities, medical centre and community hospital, library and churches. The town boasts an excellent primary school and a community college which was judged outstanding by Ofsted. Close by there are boat moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and coastal and countryside walks, with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Garden Cottages is a group of pretty properties tucked away down a quiet passageway off Fore Street. Being situated in the heart of town yet tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Fore Street, this attractive cottage has an open plan ground floor area with french doors opening out on the south facing patio to the rear of the property. Upstairs comprises two double bedrooms and a shower room, with access to an attic room which provides excellent additional storage/occasional space.
Tiled canopy above the part glazed stable front door opening into the entrance hall. Quarry tiled flooring. Built in storage cupboard with shelving. Outside courtesy lighting.
French door opening out to a rear patio seating area. Staircase rising to the first floor. Alcove with slate shelf. Open walk way through to the kitchen.
Window to the rear with deep tiled display sill. A range of floor based cupboards, drawers and wall units. Stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer taps set within a roll edge work surface. Integrated electric cooker. Electrolux gas hob with extractor hood and light. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge. There is also an incorporated breakfast bar. Gas fired boiler for all hot water and central heating. Wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling spot lights.
Obscured glazed window. Part exposed painted roof truss. Loft hatch with pull down ladder.
Good size double bedroom having part sloping ceiling and part exposed painted roof truss ends. Window providing views across Kingsbridge and surrounding fields..
Charming bedroom with part sloping ceiling and part exposed painted roof truss ends. Window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobe.
Fully tiled double shower cubicle fitted with a Mira Excel shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Dual flush WC. Chrome radiator/heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Door to built in airing cupboard with radiator and slatted shelving.
Vaulted roof with restricted head room. Exposed painted roof trusses. Velux skylight providing views out across Kingsbridge.
BACK OF PROPERTY
Patio seating area.
Water, electric, gas and mains drainage.
Currently Bank B.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
£675 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599.
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. If Landlord gives permission to allow pets an additional £25 per month will be added to the agreed rent. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman
IMPORTANT NOTICE - DISCLAIMER
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm