All the above are inclusive of VAT
A well-presented second floor apartment located in the heart of the town with river glimpses from the living room and kitchen. Furnished. Sorry no housing benefits or smokers. No pets. EPC Rating G. Fees Apply.
Totnes 13 miles, Kingsbridge 15 miles, A38 Devon Expressway 19 miles. All mileages are approximate
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Dartmouth is most famous as a sailing centre with its wonderful boating facilities and marinas. It is also home to the Britannia Royal Naval College. The beautiful riverside town boasts a wealth of pubs, restaurants and shops. The medieval town of Totnes, with its mainline railway station is approximately twelve miles to the north and access to the A38 Devon Expressway at Buckfastleigh is about 20 miles away.
This is a charming second floor flat within a detached house located on the level near the centre of town. The property is lovely and light having windows in all four walls so when the sun shines you benefit all day.
Door to hallway shared with first floor flat. Stairs rise to second floor.
Access to roof space.
A triple aspect, open plan L shaped room with glimpses of the River Dart. Kitchen area fitted with eye and base level units, electric hob with oven below, fridge and sink unit. Foldaway dining table.
A dual aspect double bedroom.
Shower cubicle with electric shower and glazed door, WC, washbasin.
Mains Water, drainage and electricity. Electric heating.
Currently Council Tax Band A.
South Hams District Council, Totnes, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE
£500 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with the agent, Marchand Petit Lettings, Tel 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm