All the above are inclusive of VAT
Delightful FURNISHED cosy cottage with beamed ceilings, two receptions, wood burner, open fire, 4 bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room) conservatory, parking and enclosed garden. Sorry no housing benefit, smokers or pets. Available for 6 month let. Energy Rating E. Fees Apply.
Kingsbridge 1.5 miles Salcombe 7 miles Dartmouth 13 miles (Distances Approximate)
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
The popular village of West Charleton benefits from a public house, church and primary school. The market town of Kingsbridge is close by and offers a wide range of commercial, leisure and shopping facilities. There are walks across fields to the shores of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe estuary, and the famous sailing centres of Salcombe and Dartmouth are also within easy reach as well as an abundance of sandy beaches and coves with miles of coastal footpaths.
There is an entrance porch with front door opening into a hallway with doors leading to:
Lovely cosy room having a feature fireplace with open fire. Beamed ceiling. Windows to the front and rear of the property.
Another cosy room with beamed ceiling, feature fireplace and wood burner. Window to front. Built-in cupboards with shelving in chimney recess. Reading area under the stairs. Stairs to first floor. Door to:
Good size farmhouse style kitchen/diner with range of floor to ceiling units, one housing the washing machine and tumble dryer. Wood effect rolled work surface, integrated oven, microwave, fridge freezer, LPG gas hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher. One and a half bowl sink with drainer and mono tap, tiled splash back. Two dressers compliment the kitchen/diner space. Tiled floor. Window to rear and doors to:
Light and airy room with views over the rear garden and doors leading out onto one of the patio spaces. Tiled floor.
Large bedroom with window to front, beamed ceiling, wardrobe.
Another double bedroom with window to rear with views out to countryside and estuary. Door to:
Window to side, enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, W.C., extractor fan and tiled floor.
Another double bedroom with window to front and wardroble.
Single bedroom with bunk beds. Window to front.
Window to rear with views. White suite comprising bath with pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled. Vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
The enclosed rear garden has two separate patio seating areas. Mainly laid to lawn with mature flower borders and shrubs. Far reaching rural views. Gate to parking area and front of property.
There is a gravel driveway with parking for 2/3 cars to the side of the property.
Mains electric and water. Oil fired central heating. LPG gas hob.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
To be confirmed
£995 per calendar month
Mid-November for 6 months
Very Strictly by appointment only with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel. 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm