All the above are inclusive of VAT
Well-presented 3 double bedroom detached family home in sought after location with fantastic estuary views. Available FURNISHED for an initial 12 month let. Sorry, no housing benefit or smokers. Pets by negotiation. Fees Apply. Energy Rating E.
A38 9 miles, Dartmoor National Park 11 miles, Plymouth 11 miles (distances approximate)
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
The twin villages of Noss Mayo and Newton Ferrers offer a sheltered and outstandingly beautiful environment, including tidal and deep water moorings, slipways and quayside areas, while also being comparatively tranquil. Within the villages there are three waterside pubs, a yacht club, supermarket, Post Office, butchers, pharmacist, churches, primary school and thriving all year round community with many local activities.
Large entrance hallway with laminate flooring, stairs to first floor. Along the hallway, down a small step leading to:
Double bedroom with window to front.
Spacious bathroom comprising white suite, bath with hand held shower over bath. Separate enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Obscured double glazed window to front. Extractor fan, heated towel rail, mirror. Laminate flooring.
Large double bedroom with window to front. Built-in wardrobes with hanging space and shelves.
Light and airy room with picture rails and a large bay window to the front of the property offering superb views of the estuary and across to Newton Ferrers. Contemporary feature gas fireplace. Door opening onto the balcony. Arch through to:
The decked balcony runs the full width of the property and has a steel and glass balustrade. Stunning and uninterrupted views from an elevated position.
Another large bay window to the front of the property with panoramic views. Picture rail. Alcove which could be used as a study area.
Large open plan space. Kitchen has a range of wall and floor based units with integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Eight ring Range cooker with extractor hood over. One and a half bowl sink with drainer and waste disposal unit. Part tiled splash back. Window to rear. Laminate flooring. Door to side of property.
Breakfast Area. Window to side. Cupboard housing boiler. Alcove with feature only AGA in-situ.
Large shower room comprising enclosed shower cubicle, W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Towel rail, mirror. Obscure glazed window to rear. Built-in storage cupboard with shelving. Vinyl flooring.
Double bedroom with window to side. Built-in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving.
Off the kitchen, the utility houses the washing machine and tumble dryer. Cupboard and door leading to rear garden.
The property is approached by a private shared driveway leading to the concrete drive and parking area. To the rear, the property is mainly laid to lawn with far reaching views from the top. There are two decked seating areas, greenhouse and shed.
The front of the property is laid to lawn either side of the drive. Mature shrubs and border. Steps leading up to the front door. Pathway to both sides of the property.
Single garage with up and over door, windows on both sides, electricity and power.
Mains water, gas and electric. Private drainage.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
£1150 per calendar month
Furnished, from end of November 2017
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel: 01548 855599
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half month's rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm